REMEDY, School of Ministry, Saturday Nite, Nouba, & more...
April 13th | 7:00 PM
School of Ministry
Next session begins April 15th
Sundays at 6:00 - 7:00 PM
more info

I am going to be thinking and praying about the details, so if you could please pray about the right day(s) to have it. I would like to do it on a Friday and Saturday to try to raise as much as possible. What you can do right now is look through your things to see what you might not need anymore, and let your friends and family know about it. Anyone who likes to cook might think about making baked goods to sell.
Please also pray, I know you all long to see that family as much as I do. I'll be in touch soon with further details. Please feel free to give me any input that you think might help, as well as what you would be willing to do to help. I am willing to man it, probably 7-4; we'll probably need help hauling off any unsold items Saturday afternoon. Also, we may need tables to put things on. ANYTHING you do will be greatly appreciated.
School of Ministry
Next session begins April 15th
Sundays at 6:00 - 7:00 PM
more info
Airfare for Nouba's Family

Hello Church Family,
I just wanted to let you know something that has been on my heart. Nouba's family just recently had an interview for their Visa to come here; it went very well, so they should be getting it soon if they haven't already. Now, all they need is the airfair. Nouba says it will cost $1200 per person, or $7200 total. My immediate reaction was, "That's nothing for God!" I have been thinking about doing a garage sale fundraiser. I spoke with Nuba today, so he knows.
I am going to be thinking and praying about the details, so if you could please pray about the right day(s) to have it. I would like to do it on a Friday and Saturday to try to raise as much as possible. What you can do right now is look through your things to see what you might not need anymore, and let your friends and family know about it. Anyone who likes to cook might think about making baked goods to sell.
Please also pray, I know you all long to see that family as much as I do. I'll be in touch soon with further details. Please feel free to give me any input that you think might help, as well as what you would be willing to do to help. I am willing to man it, probably 7-4; we'll probably need help hauling off any unsold items Saturday afternoon. Also, we may need tables to put things on. ANYTHING you do will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ya'll. Love you, have an awesome week!!
Bonnie
Click to find out what other events are going on in our community.


